Saturday, May 7, 2011

Part 2: I never knew I would react like that

We departed Dublin early in the morning and upon reaching London, the three of us parted ways. Kelsey flew back to Italia, Amanda stayed in London to see a friend from school and I went to visit my dear friend Edd from camp and his lovely lady Rachel.

It was an action packed couple of days, and I had a total blast. London is completely full of things to do, a million different people and so much public transportation your head might spin. Within the first day I believe I accomplished all the ways of transportation except biking. Walking, the tube, bus, the DLR, and a boat ride to be exact.







Edd and Rachel are both Theater students and were currently participating in the Spill Festival so I got to watch many of the performances which was a totally awesome experience. Although most of the stories, are better explained in person, here are some photos.







For Easter we had a little Easter egg hunt, a traditional english breakfast, explored the city and went to a gorgeous market.











It was such a great weekend, and I was sad to leave London. Hopefully someday I'll go back.

Great friends are such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment