Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Contact Info

I leave tomorrow! It is so unbelievable... I am almost finished packing my things, and have overcome all  hopes that my bag would be under 50 lbs...

Since I know you all are dying to send me packages and other sorts of mail related goodness.. here is my contact info..The staff at the school said it would be easier to send my mail to the school to ensure that it is getting checked everyday.

Liz Tyler
c/o Siena School for Liberal Arts
Via Tommaso Pendola 37
53100 Siena Italy

I will post some pictures hopefully by Friday once I get settled.

Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage Liz, wish we could have seen you off. Have a great time and have fun! Be careful and may God bless you and keep you, and give you His peace. Love you Mom and other dad.

    ReplyDelete